Room by the art gallery on Liberty of the Seas

SFASUMegan

Our Enchantment cruise was cancelled so I took the plunge and booked a longer cruise that will be on the Liberty of the Seas. Since I'm shelling out more money, I'm hoping the room the RC agent assigned us was a good one since I didn't have access to the deck plans at the time. We are currently assigned to room 3325. I was wondering if anyone had any advice about this room. Do you believe it will be fairly quiet most of the time? It's right next to the art gallery. I always worry about noise above us since the last time we cruise we were under a gym!

Any other advice you'd like to give would be appreciated! I am very nervous about this cruise since I didn't plan on booking a cruise that was a little more over my original budget...so I'm hoping it will be worth it!

Would love to hear about the food quality and things you've enjoyed from those that have already sailed Liberty. 

I am a member of cruisedeckplans.com and looked up the room for you. You are in an interior, the smallest one RCCL offers, 150 sq.ft. What you save in money, you give up in space. There was no picture of your exact room but there was a picture of another right near it. There is about 12" between the wall and the bed on both sides. If you don't mind being squeezed in, you'll be ok. As for the Art Gallery, the wall that your bed sits against is also the wall for the art gallery and the main walkway from the Main Dining Room to the Theater and Studio B (ice skating). I can't find any reviews on that room. The gallery has funny hours and most of their business is conducted at the art auctions. People stop at the gallery to pay for their purchase but besides that it isn't a business hub.

Above you on Deck 4 is the Centrum, which can be noisy and the Photo Shop and below you are cabins. 

Candie

34010.jpg

On 11/26/2017 at 6:43 PM, firegal2539 said:

Wow, thank you so much for providing all that great information! I guess I'll be most worried about the noise above us. However, I'm wondering how bad it would be at 11-11:30pm. We are usually up pretty early, about 6 or 7am, so I feel that would not be too bad. I'm guessing for the most part our location isn't too awful!

Thank you!