Fresh squeezed juice & smoothies on Brilliance of the Seas?

Question regarding what is available on Brilliance of the Seas.  I looked around but could not find an answer.  So hopefully someone who has sailed on her recently can help.

Mrs. Claus and I mainly drink water (lots of water - upwards of 96oz a day each) .  However, she does like fresh squeezed juice and smoothies. 

On Symphony in 2022 we could get juice, bottled water, as well as smoothies at the Vitality cafe.  Is there an equivalent on Brilliance of the Seas or a place to get them?

We are debating on whether on not to get the refreshment package or not.  If they are not available, the refreshment package is probably not worth it - but we would be purchasing / pre-purchasing bottled water.

Thanks in advance.

I was aboard Brilliance last summer. From what I recall there isn't anything comparable to the Vitality Cafe on Oasis class. Fresh squeezed orange juice was available, but nothing like smoothies or fresh squeezed juice blends. I'm not counting Frappuccinos, which were available, as a smoothie.