Enough time to go to early show and late dining on oasis?

We have a 7:45 dining time on the oasis and it looks like a bunch of shows start at 7:00 pm and are 45 or 50 minutes.  Is there enough time to go to a show and then be at dinner within 10-15 minutes of  seating time?  Is this commonly done?  Will they seat you if you’re a bit late?  Going to a show at 9:15 seems super late with kids and the my time dining gets mixed reviews but 5:00 dining is too early.

I’m feeling quite confused about if you’re supposed to go to the 7:00 show if you’re at the 7:45 seating or the 9:15 show.  Neither seems quite right!  Late to dinner or super rushed to get to show by 9:00 to meet the 15 minutes before requirement.  Unless dinners really just take an hour now…

38 minutes ago, Liz133916 said:

I’m feeling quite confused about if you’re supposed to go to the 7:00 show if you’re at the 7:45 seating or the 9:15 show.  Neither seems quite right!  Late to dinner or super rushed to get to show by 9:00 to meet the 15 minutes before requirement.  Unless dinners really just take an hour now…

I found that the new menus really did speed up our dining experience. They are aiming for 75 minutes, and we were pretty close to that most nights on our last cruise. The night they did all the announcements and dancing took slightly longer but not much. ALSO we were always asked by our waiter if we were trying to make a show (we never were) and I assume they would have tried to be a bit faster for those tables. You do get a small grace period from your dining time, but remember also that there may be more traffic for elevators, stairs, just exiting from your show that might take a few minutes longer than you expect it to (also depending on how close your show is to your dining venue). I really think you could do it either way. 

One other thing I noticed is that the show times seem to move around more than I've noticed in the past. One night, 7:00, the next night, 8:30, the next night 10pm. So I wonder about swapping shows for a different night if that time works better for your dining time.