airlie beach tenders

JustinM

Hi I am hoping some can help with some info with regards to tenders as royal caribbean is unable to provide any help. We are heading to airlie beach in March 2024. For 2 nights we arrive day 1 at 7am. Does anyone know what time tenders start  and end on each day? We have priority tenders and wanting to work out if we can book our own shore activities. Thanks

I gather you are on the Ovation. We were just on her for the South Pacific cruise last week. The way the tenders work is that when you are ready to leave the ship, one member of your party goes to the Royal Theatre and picks up the number of tickets you need. You go back to your party and wait until Cruise Director Mike calls your tender number. He'll also tell you where to go on the ship. There are big signs telling you where the gangway entry is with a crew member. Just follow their directions and pretty soon you'll find yourself on Deck Two and herded onto the tender. Depending on your arrival, this process can kick off at 7.45am or earlier. On our cruise, the initial take up was low so they didn't use the ticket system until demand grew. Again Cruise Director Mike will keep you updated over the ship's PA during the whole disembarkation.

• 2 months later...

Hey Matt, I just had a question about the tenders for Airlie Beach, I am on the Quantum of the Seas. I have planned my own excursion from 10am to 5pm and I was wondering how late the tenders run until, if my excursion ends at 5pm will they still have tenders returning to the boat? Thanks!