Age Restriction for Labadee Bungalos?

LoyalRoyalist

Hi friends!

I rented a bungalow on Columbus Cove in Labadee. But after I finished the reservation, I noticed that the cruise planner shows that the minimum age is 4 years old. I am planning on bringing my infant and toddler with me on this trip. 

Does anybody know if they are strict with age limits in the bungalos? 

Thanks!

I can't speak specifically from any personal experience, but my sister-in-law went on Mariner earlier this year and purchased one and they had a 2-year-old with them. She said everything went over just fine and nothing was said to anyone about having her in there.

Usually, the only time age restrictions matter involve booze or an excursion, when you must indicate the name of each guest.  Then Royal's computer checks date of birth and calculates age.  This is how I was denied snorkeling reservation for being too old.  If you are booking the bungalow and don't need to indicate guest names, you would be OK as far as Cruise Planner is concerned.  Never booked a bungalow but I'd imagine that an extra tip enables Royal staff to look the other way...