Spectrum of the Seas: Apr 18-26 2024, (8 Night Singapore To Shanghai Repositioning Cruise)

• lordbryan123 changed the title to Spectrum of the Seas: Apr 18-26 2024, (8 Night Singapore To Shanghai Repositioning Cruise)
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2023 at 6:43 AM, M.J. Grandsard said:

Booked this also, gonna enjoy Singapore a few nights before and then stay after in Shanghai and visit Disneyland.  Can't wait.  Not sure what to do in Hong Kong yet cause we will do Disney HK in January.  But the drink package was very cheap for this cruise.

I'm form Singapore, so let me know if you want some tips before the cruise. Maybe can even show you around xD
As of now, I'll be cruising solo this cruise.

In HK, you can also visit Ocean Park. They just opened a new water park there too!

See you on board and at Shanghai Disneyland!

PS, deluxue beverage package is super expensive for me now, almost 30 bucks more per night than what i paid for my last 2 cruises. Hoping it goes down soon.
Bought the unlimited dining package though. Spectrum has 2 specialty restaurants not found anywhere els on the fleet (Hotpot and Sichuan Red), in addition to classics like chops and izumi. Might wanna consider. especially cause hald the trip is sea days

On 9/20/2023 at 1:05 AM, lordbryan123 said:

I'm form Singapore, so let me know if you want some tips before the cruise. Maybe can even show you around xD
As of now, I'll be cruising solo this cruise.

In HK, you can also visit Ocean Park. They just opened a new water park there too!

See you on board and at Shanghai Disneyland!

PS, deluxue beverage package is super expensive for me now, almost 30 bucks more per night than what i paid for my last 2 cruises. Hoping it goes down soon.
Bought the unlimited dining package though. Spectrum has 2 specialty restaurants not found anywhere els on the fleet (Hotpot and Sichuan Red), in addition to classics like chops and izumi. Might wanna consider. especially cause hald the trip is sea days

I have the drink package already and it was fairly cheap to what i normally pay for a Caribbean cruise.   We are staying for two nights before the cruise at the Marina Bay Sands.  Always wanted to stay there.  We aren't sure what we are gonna do in Hong Kong yet as I am visiting in January and doing Disney Hong Kong then.  We might either do a night tour or just go off on our own since we are there overnight.   We are gonna stay after in Shanghai to do the Disney park and possibly some city sight seeing.  We are looking into the dining package yet.  My GF has never done a Royal Caribbean cruise before so its all new to her, but we are doing the Hot Pot for sure as none of the ships in the states have it.

• 2 months later...
On 9/26/2023 at 6:55 PM, M.J. Grandsard said:

I have the drink package already and it was fairly cheap to what i normally pay for a Caribbean cruise.   We are staying for two nights before the cruise at the Marina Bay Sands.  Always wanted to stay there.  We aren't sure what we are gonna do in Hong Kong yet as I am visiting in January and doing Disney Hong Kong then.  We might either do a night tour or just go off on our own since we are there overnight.   We are gonna stay after in Shanghai to do the Disney park and possibly some city sight seeing.  We are looking into the dining package yet.  My GF has never done a Royal Caribbean cruise before so its all new to her, but we are doing the Hot Pot for sure as none of the ships in the states have it.

by the way,sichuan red is also exclusive to spectrum