questions about New Hope Estate / Falmouth

brdjnr

I've tried doing as much self education as I can and I think I have figured out the high points, however I still am unclear on a few things.

Instead of purchasing the 'package' excursions thru RC that I see (tubing, ATV, etc), we just purchased what appears to be entrance to the estate (Chukka Family Escape Pass) which (as far as I can tell) gets us transportation there and access to the pool.  

Will I be able to purchase any of the activities there if we see something we want to do, or does that have to be done ahead of time?

I think we may want to do the tubing, but it appears everything is kinda combined with something else when purchased in the cruise planner.

I watched a few YouTube vids on people doing various excursions there and it looks neat, we may just want to chill and have the option to do something once we get there.  Of course I understand activities may be sold out and unavailable.