Snorkeling in Nassau

BethGR

I'm trying to figure out a half-day snorkeling option in Nassau for our group of 3 families (9 teens and 6 adults). On my cruise planner, I looked at what seems to be the only official RC snorkel excursion: "Nassau Sail & Reef Snorkeling with 1 Hour Open Bar." It notes a price for adults and kids up to 11. But in the excursion selection, it says that my 16 year old is "ineligible due to age." So you can have kids and adults but nothing in the middle? I'd understand if it was 18 & up but this is odd.

We are open to a reputable charter for our group, as well. (One family in our group is nervous about using a non-official RC excursion but realizing that may be our only option.) So would LOVE some recommendations for possible charters or other options that could handle our group of 15.

And I know Nassau isn't necessarily the best snorkeling, but we're only hitting two ports on this cruise, the other being Coco Cay. So for this trip, Nassau is likely our best bet.

Thanks!

Beth