Playa Mia Grand Cozumel

SOJA21

We booked this excursion through the Royal Caribbean website and paid ($66 Cdn) per person.  On the website it says transportation is included but doesn't mention anything else.  It talks about drinks and how it won't be shots but mixed drinks and not to swim after drinking.  We looked up Playa Mia on Google and booking direct with them was cheaper and has open bar but no transportation so we decided to oay a hit extra for RC. I called RC twice and spoke with 2 different people inquiring if drinks are included in our price and neither person really seemed to know with one finally saying yes.   Does anyone know if this is infact true?  We didn't buy a beverage a package so a nice day to enjoy some drinks excites us.   Thank you for any advice from anyone who has booked this same excursion. 

• 2 months later...

image.png.4407c862d78dba649d5dfdbc220e71fd.png

So I see two options on my CP; the more expensive one includes drinks - the Deluxe Beach Break. The interesting thing about booking through RC is that its basically the same price as the Playa Mia website although through RC it says you depart around 11 (even though we arrive at 7 am) and the beach resort opens at 9 am...so I am leaning on booking directly as they (playa mia) offer a free bus between the port and the resort.