Feeding Tube - MDR versus Buffet?

My daughter has a feeding tube (gtube) and she will be going on her first cruise in July. I've always preferred the buffet pre child because of its speed and convenience. With my daughter life has slowed down and I'm wondering if maybe the dining room is the better option for us now.

Anyone with feeding tube experience been to both the dining room and buffet and can give some insight to what it's like? She is gravity fed, not a pump.

Thanks!

I have my 1st cruise coming up in June so can’t help with specific cruise questions. However, my son had a feeding tube for 2 years so I’m familiar with that. I guess the main question to ask yourself is: How long can your daughter tolerate sitting at the table? My understanding is the Main Dining Room is a longer experience. 
If being at the table is not an issue I say try out the Main Dining Room. You can make it a really nice evening. And if it doesn’t work out one night you always have the option of Windjammer. 
I would tube feed my son wherever it needed to be done. He was on a pump so it was a little different in that regard.

In that case, my opinion is you try out all of the various dining options that you want. It is vacation after all. From what I’ve read RC seems to accommodate special needs pretty well. During the tubie days, the most stressful part was taking everything with me that I needed. My son still has medications that I stress about bringing on vacation. But I’m hoping once we are on the cruise we can just enjoy all that there is to offer. Hope your family has a great time!