Harmony OTS show changes for 8 day versus 7 day

RCLblue10

8 day Harmony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean (show info below is based on 7 day 9/18/22 cruise compass) – looking at a seven day plan shown below.  What changes when cruise length goes to 8 days?

Day 1 – Leave port at 4:30 pm – at sea rest of day

Royal theater: Welcome aboard comedy show;  Aqua: The Fine Line;  Studio B:  NFL Sunday Night

Day 2 – At Coco Cay - Royal theater: Grease;   Aqua: NFL Monday Night;  Studio B:  1887

Day 3 – At sea - Royal theater: Grease;    Aqua: Movie the lost city;  Studio B:  iSkate Ice showcase

Day 4 – At Costa Maya - Royal theater: Headliner Show;   Aqua: The Fine Line;  Studio B:  Battle of Sexes

Day 5 – At Cozumel - Royal theater: Headliner Show;  Aqua: 70s Disco Party;  Studio B:  RED nightclub

Day 6 – At Sea - Royal theater: Love & Marriage;  Aqua: The Fine Line;  Studio B:  iSkate Ice showcase

Day 7 – At sea - Royal theater: Grease;    Aqua: nothing planned;  Studio B:  1887

Itinerary for 8-day cruise:  What changes for the shows when cruise length goes to 8 days?

Arrive  Depart
21-Jan FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA    4:30 PM
22-Jan CRUISING All Day  
23-Jan LABADEE, HAITI  7:00 AM 4:00 PM
24-Jan SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO  1:30 PM 11:00 PM
25-Jan CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS  7:00 AM 4:00 PM
26-Jan PUERTO PLATA, DOMINICAN REP  11:00 AM 7:00 PM
27-Jan CRUISING All Day  
28-Jan NASSAU, BAHAMAS  8:00 AM 5:00 PM
29-Jan FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 6:00 AM  

I don't know if the NFL games are important to you.  They are to us on our cruise.  It's playoffs on the Saturday and Sunday of your cruise.  I'm pretty sure a couple of those venues will be airing the playoffs.  I'm sure it hasn't been determined yet.  I was on Symphony last year for Super Bowl and they had "The Big Game" (that's what they call it) in both the aqua theater and main theater live.  I have a cruise on Wonder on 1/29 and am looking forward to seeing both AFC and NFC championship games on board.