Island Hopping and Snorkeling at Phi Phi Island

Dieter de Wit

Hello everyone,

I am really curious about a Shore Excursion that Royal Caribbean offers but it is not yet available in my Cruise Planner page. I am taking a 5 day Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand cruise in October.

The concern is that all Shore Excursions for Malaysia have been posted but none for Thailand are yet there. The cruise sails in less than 2 months and this is an activity we really don't want to miss, do you know if Royal opens up activities for Thailand late or if activities like this are available only to book when on the cruise?

Onboard Experience - Royal Caribbean International

Many thanks!

As more ports open up in Asia, Royal will be scrambling to vet shore excursion providers to ensure the experiences they offer are up to par. Many of the companies they used prior to the pandemic are no longer in business, and some of the attractions have not yet fully opened. We had the same issue with our Arctic cruise this summer, with one port stop not showing any excursions until 3 weeks prior to sailing.

Just keep checking every day and I bet you'll see options show up!

On 8/26/2022 at 3:09 PM, KristiZ said:

As more ports open up in Asia, Royal will be scrambling to vet shore excursion providers to ensure the experiences they offer are up to par. Many of the companies they used prior to the pandemic are no longer in business, and some of the attractions have not yet fully opened. We had the same issue with our Arctic cruise this summer, with one port stop not showing any excursions until 3 weeks prior to sailing.

Just keep checking every day and I bet you'll see options show up!

Many thanks @KristiZ, I can confirm that Royal updated the cruise planner with activities today.