Onboard credit for booking 3 or more dining reservations

Apologies if this belongs in the dining section but has anyone had any experience with a recent promotion for receiving a 20% OBC when you booked 3 or more dining reservations online?  Back in March I booked a third reservation when I saw on the website that you received a 20% OBC of the reservation costs if you booked at least 3 reservations for our upcoming cruise on the Wonder of the Seas.  I never received any notification about the credit after the booking and when I called RC today to inquire about it the representative said that neither he nor anyone else had ever heard of something like that before.  Is this something that will just automatically show up in our accounts on Day 1 of the cruise?

Thanks,

TXCruiser

Ah, it looks like it might be a sailing by sailing specific thing.  I'm seeing past instances on this blog of people having it on their cruises from prior years.  I'm guessing RC rolls out those incentives whenever they are having lower than normal pre-cruise bookings for a particular sailing?