Confused about Harmony of the Seas First Seating Time

Hello all, 
Can you please help clear up some confusion regarding first seating time on the Harmony of the Seas. The RCL app notes that I have Traditional Dining at 5pm. This is earlier than usual and would be too early for my family but I am also confused about some conflicting information.

If I select the main dining room in the app it says that it is open from 6:00pm to 9:30pm (See Screenshot). There is a separate place to check my time dining which shows 7:15 to 9:30. Finally, a recent cruise compass says "Main Dining Room Deck 3 - 5:00pm" and "Main Seating, Dining Deck 4 5:00pm to 5:30pm" (See Screenshot). Most other ships have a 5:30pm first seating. Is it acceptable to enter the main dining room at 5:30 for first seating on Harmony? Thanks for your help.

Screenshot (May 4, 2022 11_04_41 AM).png            

image.png  

Harmony Compass Screen Shot.jpg

Screenshot (May 4, 2022 11_04_41 AM).png

It most likely is.  It might depend on your party size and how fast you eat, so they can have your table ready for the second seating of diners.  When I was on Symphony in February, our head waiter was very accommodating early 5:30 dining time.  He just wanted to know if we were running late.  He said he could accommodate us pretty much any time before 7.  He said that would be too late.  We came at 5:30 the 1st night.  Our wait staff always wanted to know if we were going to come back the next night.  It was helpful for them to prepare.  We ate in the MDR 4 out of the 7 nights and 2 of the 4 nights came later than 5:30.  One time at 5:45 and once at 6:15 with no problems.  I did call him the night we were coming at 6:15 to tell him, and ask him if my husband could have a room service burger in the MDR, which they went out of their way to accommodate his request.