TA Transfer Form

I've submitted the Form for Royal to transfer my booking to my TA.  This morning I look at the copy of the form that I saved in my laptop and noticed that the "AGENCY PHONE #" (This is where you put in the Agency's phone number and it populates the TA automatically) is mine but the agency's name and address does populate properly.  I let my TA know of the issue and she advised me to try resubmitting it again.  I did and it still replaces the agency's phone number with mind.  Anybody experience that issue and know what is going on?  I'm on hold with Royal's Web Tech Support now.  It could take an hour or more for them to answer.  I'd like to be armed with other's experience when I talk to them.

All help/information greatly appreciated!

32 minutes ago, 10-42 said:

I've submitted the Form for Royal to transfer my booking to my TA.  This morning I look at the copy of the form that I saved in my laptop and noticed that the "AGENCY PHONE #" (This is where you put in the Agency's phone number and it populates the TA automatically) is mine but the agency's name and address does populate properly.  I let my TA know of the issue and she advised me to try resubmitting it again.  I did and it still replaces the agency's phone number with mind.  Anybody experience that issue and know what is going on?  I'm on hold with Royal's Web Tech Support now.  It could take an hour or more for them to answer.  I'd like to be armed with other's experience when I talk to them.

All help/information greatly appreciated!

UPDATE:  While on hold with Royal's Tech Support for a long time, I kept inputting the agency phone # and it finally stuck.  I hit "SUBMIT" and and it comes back with red font on the top saying that the form has already been submitted and I need to wait for 5 - 7 business days action.  So, I guess I'll have to wait it out.  

"Land Side", ugh!