Venice COVID testing for return to US

We're traveling on the Brilliance on a cruise out of Venice (Ravenna) this summer.  After we disembark, we are flying out of the Venice airport the next morning.  Before I figure out what sort of transfer from Ravenna to Venice we will book, I'm trying to determine what COVID tests are acceptable for our return to the US (aware, of course, that policies could change).  I'm hoping the proctored Binax Now tests will work for our pre-cruise test, but I'm confused about what is acceptable for return to the US after the cruise and where we can find tests in Venice. It looks like we might need PCR tests, in which case I'm worried about getting results back in time for our flight.

The website for the Venice airport says that they have these available: 

"At the car park P4, about 400m by feet from the terminal, the drive-in and walk-in antigenic swabservice is available from 7:00 to 21:00, 7/7.
The service is available for everyone, even for non-travelers.

• QUICK SWAB: €35,00 and results in 15 minutes
  • QUICK SWAB - THIRD GENERATION: €45, results in 15 min.
  • PCR MOLECULAR SWAB available from 8:00 to 12:00, results after 20:00 on the same day €112,00
  • PCR MOLECULAR SWAB available from 8:00 to 20:00, results after 20:00 on the following day €102,00
  • BUNDLE QUICK SWAB + PCR €132,00."

Any advice is appreciated!!