Bimini Feedback

Keith Murray

Same here! I have a beach excursion in my cart but not sure I want to pull the trigger. I found a YouTube video about excursions and the couple in the video said there’s a tram right at the port that takes you around to stops and is I think free. So I think I may just do that. Save some money. But to each your own how you wanna spend your time there. Google helped me do some research. 

27 minutes ago, Mikidurm said:

Same here! I have a beach excursion in my cart but not sure I want to pull the trigger. I found a YouTube video about excursions and the couple in the video said there’s a tram right at the port that takes you around to stops and is I think free. So I think I may just do that. Save some money. But to each your own how you wanna spend your time there. Google helped me do some research. 

Nice. I wanted to do something there, but the excisions did not sound interesting and overly expensive too. I might take the tram to sight see though likely that is all I'd do.