C&A status changes

JasonD

Has anyone successfully "fleeted up" in their C&A status and received the benefits as part of a B2B cruise?

We are headed on a B2B2B in May/June and will get enough points to reach Diamond after the first night of the second sailing. I don't expect to see the benefits on the second trip, but would be great for the 3rd sailing. I've gotten mixed results from RCI when I call them as to whether or not we will receive the benefits.. The most common answer I've received is to "be persistent with the pursers desk" and get what you've earned.... 

Seek out the Loyalty Ambassador and he/she should be able to make this happen. Also, if you listen to today's podcast, you'll hear the advice from one listener to research what your benefits will be so that you know to ask for them as some are offered on a request basis.

Note that this won't automatically happen as it takes too long for your points to post,miso you'll need to ask for it.