Specialty Coffee

music8va

I believe it is like a self-serve cappaccino/espresso maching, but I'm sure others in the know will chime in.  By the way, they can be addictive.  We sailed in a suite on NCL and fell in love with their Lavazza espresso and tea machine so much that we ended up shelling out the money to buy one when we got home.  If the one in the Diamond Lounge is anything similar, you might be better to avoid it. :) <jk>

Doing this from memory from my cruise a few years ago:  Go to the Promenade, then walk towards the opposite end of the bar that goes up and down (towards the theatre I think).  When you see the wall with the lighted news-tickers on the left and a Starbucks in the center, to your right and up one floor is the Diamond Lounge.  When you go up there it will be on the wall behind the concierge's desk, to the left.

I went there a lot - it's a proper cup of coffee.

My mom and I will be going on the Oasis in February.  We are both Diamond level and have heard that there is complementary specialty coffee in the mornings, in the Diamond Lounge, but we have never been able to find it.  Any tips on where and when we can get to it?

Thanks!

There is a specialty coffee machine in the DL that you can access 24 hours a day (providing it doesn't run out of milk or coffee beans during off hours).  It has 6 selections.  I use it when I get up in the morning and throughout the day.  Great perk.