Paradise Beach vs Mr. Sanchos

Kelly N

Been debating back and forth on which one to go to. We just tried out Nachi Cocom last week which we enjoyed the pool but not the ocean bc the tides were a little rough. We have a 5 year old as well. I like the all inclusive idea of Mr. Sanchos but I know Paradise beach has the same option now but a little more expensive. Only thing I kept look on at on Mr Sanchos was they seem to not have umbrellas where the lounge chairs are at on the beach, is that true?  For PB, how deep is the big pool?  Any input and thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

We went to Mr. Sancho's in December while sailing with Carnival.  We did it on our own and did not buy an excursion from the ship.  We had to go on Mr. Sancho's website to reserve a spot ($5) then it was $50 a person at the door to get in.  We took a taxi from Puerta Maya and back for $17 each way.  The vendors don't hound you too much when you get there but you will more than likely have take a picture which they will try to sell you on the way out. The pools, food and drinks are included, as well as a table which is shaded with a wooden and palmetto leaf umbrella, attached is our view from our table.  There are extra fees for the lockers, kayaks ($10 deposit which you get back), and other equipment ($12 per person for play on the inflatables).  Bring towels.  The food, drinks and service were great!  We'd go back again in a heartbeat!  

Cozumel Mr Sanchos.jpg