Dragon Breath zipline for 8 year old

Jeanie

Hi, 

I have a 7 years old, but she will be 8 years old in 2 months.  She loves adventure, but wondering if the landing might be too difficult for her.   Also, I was watching a video with a kid and a go pro and near the landing it looked like if he had his legs/feet straight down, it is close enough that it would touch the water?

is this something I should schedule once I am on the boat or it gets pretty booked up prior

Thanks!!

14 minutes ago, Jeanie said:

Hi, 

I have a 7 years old, but she will be 8 years old in 2 months.  She loves adventure, but wondering if the landing might be too difficult for her.   Also, I was watching a video with a kid and a go pro and near the landing it looked like if he had his legs/feet straight down, it is close enough that it would touch the water?

is this something I should schedule once I am on the boat or it gets pretty booked up prior

Thanks!!

Is she 75 pounds?  My 8 yo is not and while she loves some land ziplines, she isn't big enough for Dragon's Breath.  Even with 75 pounds, the weight minimum could be go up as it is adjusted for wind conditions.  

The landing is very easy.  You are not really close that to the water.  

We like to book before on the cruise planner.  First, you get your best choice of times.  To me, the earlier the better.  Plus, you usually can purchase it on sale on the cruise planner vs paying full price on the ship.