Barrachina's

NJCruisers

Our cruise leaves  out of San Juan and I wasn't really planning anything until flights were booked.  We are flying in the day before and staying at the Condando Plaza Hilton (free with points, yay!)

Unfortunately we have to leave the same day the cruise returns and our flight is at 3:13pm.  I figure that gives us some time to disembark, take a cab to Barrachina's & explore that area for a bit before heading to the airport.  Not ideal, I know San Juan has so much more to offer and hopefully we can return again some day and do that. 

I'll preface this by saying this Jersey girl was born and raised in NY and basically I have trust issues, lol.  I told hubby we could either have breakfast or lunch (& definitely one last Pina Colada) before heading to the airport and we could leave our luggage there (yes, I will tip for that separately). He thinks I'm nuts and can't believe I'm not concerned about theft, will change my mind when I get there and hence we'll be roaming the streets with our suitcases.

Can others share their experiences?