Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: January 8, 2017
Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend and staying warm! Brew yourself a cup of tea or cocoa and get ready to check out this week’s summary of Royal Caribbean news!
If you happen to be a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland, there is a job opening at Royal Caribbean that you definitely want to check out.
Royal Caribbean UK is looking to hire a summer "intern" to showcase all the fun of a Royal Caribbean cruise on a daily basis.
Royal Caribbean describes this "intern-ship" as a hybrid between being a photographer, documentary maker and a storyteller. A typical day will see the successful candidate immerse themselves in the extraordinary moments, experiences and stories that take place on land and at sea, and share them with the world via Instagram.
Royal Caribbean News
- Some drink prices have increased beyond being included in the drink package.
- Royal Caribbean is working on a new mobile app.
- Royal Caribbean began a new WAVE season sales promotion this month.
- Our photo tour of a category CV Central Park view stateroom.
- Here is what to do when there is a new Royal Caribbean promotion announced.
- Our in-depth comparison of Harmony of the Seas versus Anthem of the Seas.
- Six ways to make the most of a Royal Caribbean cruise as a family.
- Answers to five questions about what to wear on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, listeners call into the podcast to talk with Matt about which Royal Caribbean ship is their favorite and why.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean showcases the career of its SVP of Global Marine Ops.
This Time Tomorrow shares a look at a day in Santorini while aboard Jewel of the Seas.
Eat Sleep Cruise shares why they are excited to cruise on Harmony of the Seas.
E-deliciou-S has a tour of Explorer of the Seas.
Disney Cruise Line Blog has a full review of the 2017 Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line.