Spectrum of the Seas Cruise Visa Requirements

Hello All,

I'm hoping I can gain some information regarding what Visa's are required for a cruise I have booked for April 2024.

I am a UK Citizen, and the cruise I have booked sails from Singapore and visits Nha Trang, Hong Kong and Shaghai and I fly back to UK 3 days later.

I have contacted Royal Caribbean for some advise and they asked me to email CIBTvisas.  I received a response from this company who advised to check their website to understand Visa requirements for this itenary which I have done and apart from a Singapore arrival card, no other Visa's are required.  Can anyone on here advise whether this is correct?

I've seen on social media that Royal Caribbean will provide various forms to complete whilst on onboard.  

Any useful help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

FYI the Singapore entry card can't be filled out until three days before entry - it's a simple online form but includes a health attestation... if you can't do this ahead of time on the ship you CAN fill it out at the airport but that will delay you clearing Customs. 

Bon Voyage!

17 hours ago, Eamon said:

Not sure on Royal Caribbean's procedure - but you can check the requirements for the countries you are visiting here

https://www.passportindex.org/comparebyPassport.php?p1=gb&y1=2023&fl=asi

The visa requirements should be the same regardless of mode of travel.  Bon Voyage

From the link, for China you will also need a visa.

Previously took a similar itinerary and spoke to a few people who said getting the Vietnam was the hardest to get, but if its visa free then yay!

Also heard from a couple from south africa that vietnam will sometimes just stop people from going down and theres nothing you can do about it (they got stopped).

Like Riley said, the singapore arrival card can only be filled up 3 days before arrival or you can fill it up at the airport/cruise terminal. It takes less than 5 minutes and updates pretty fast.

Viet Name isn't visa-free (just filled one out for the Dearly Beloved's land tour) but it's inexpensive ($25 single entry, $50 multi-entry) and easy to do online. You will need a good head shot (think passport photo style) and a photo of your passport to upload, then it takes only a few days. You can specify your travel dates and fill it out nicely ahead of time, unlike Singapore's. 

1 minute ago, Riley said:

Viet Name isn't visa-free (just filled one out for the Dearly Beloved's land tour) but it's inexpensive ($25 single entry, $50 multi-entry) and easy to do online. You will need a good head shot (think passport photo style) and a photo of your passport to upload, then it takes only a few days. You can specify your travel dates and fill it out nicely ahead of time, unlike Singapore's. 

NOTE: my info is for US citizens - for UK Viet Name may not require a visa. Sorry about that.