Question about Oasis Accessible balcony cabins accomodations..

I know this is an odd question but I am really not sure where we'd find our information about this, otherwise....We are booked on Oasis of the Seas on October, 1, 2023 cruise....Does anyone know if the Accessible Balcony cabins have the fold out sofas in them or are they the hard, non-convertible sofas? Asking because my wife's disability prevents her from sleeping in a bed so she sleeps upright (she has a power recliner at home but uses a combination of pillows and comforters to combine with the sofa in most rooms when we travel to kind of create a "pillow fort"-version of the position she is able to comfortably sleep in)...the non-convertible sofa we had in an accessible Oceanview on Ovation last month turned out to be uncomfortable for her (thankfully, the large armchairs they had in Bolero's were much better and Guest Services thankfully were able to move one up into our room)...Convertible sofas are generally softer and a bit lower so she has been more comfortable on them...