George Town, Grand Cayman Islands Excursions - Odyssey of the Seas

rolitho

Hello,

My family and I are cruising this spring 2023. Has anyone share their experience on Grand Cayman excursions - Coral Beach and Seven Mile Beach Express?

I read Coral Beach is nothing more than a retaining wall with limited beach and views. Seven Mile Beach express indicates cruisers are taken to an unspoiled stretch of the beach, so I am wondering if this is less crowded.

Thanks in advance

First time we went to Grand Cayman, we did the RCCL "Swim with the stingrays." Very unique experience and I'd say one you should try at least once in your life. The sandbar everyone congregates on is pretty shallow so most people can stand without issue. Second time there we stayed near the port and just ate/drank locally, no excursion. We never did a beach run there. GC is a small tender port so you have to ride a boat to the port itself. Everything to do is outside the port itself. Hope you enjoy your cruise to GC!

1 hour ago, PhilandSteff said:

First time we went to Grand Cayman, we did the RCCL "Swim with the stingrays." Very unique experience and I'd say one you should try at least once in your life. The sandbar everyone congregates on is pretty shallow so most people can stand without issue. Second time there we stayed near the port and just ate/drank locally, no excursion. We never did a beach run there. GC is a small tender port so you have to ride a boat to the port itself. Everything to do is outside the port itself. Hope you enjoy your cruise to GC!

I'll take a look at the stingray excursion. Thanks for the info and sharing you experience!