Hair Braiding at CoCo Cay

Kaai

I had the pleasure to happen upon a hair braiding kiosk on Coco Cay as my friend and I were shopping in the straw market.  Another lady was getting her hair braided at the time, and I contemplated doing my own, but as it was getting closer to the time we’d have to go back onto the ship I thought, maybe not.  However, the girl getting her hair braided as well as Steph, the hair braided, said it would not take too long and it would be fun to get your hair braided in the Bahamas!  Anyhow, I decided to braid my hair.  Steph is probably one of the most warm and friendly person I had met in the straw market all day in my opinion!  By this time, my friend and I had walked in to most of the stores already!  Which is interesting, because she not only sells things to the tourists, but she also braids people’s hair!  All day long!  She made everyone who walked by feel welcome even if she was in the middle of braiding someone’s hair.  I was so impressed by her!  She was also really fast at braiding hair!  I highly recommend her if you are interested in getting your hair done or even if you want to get souvenirs. She sells them too!  Go check her kiosk out!  Her name is Steph!