Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: December 4, 2016
Another week has gone by and that means we are all one week closer to our next Royal Caribbean cruise!
This week, Royal Caribbean entered the record books when North Star was recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records.
The Guinness Book of World Records named North Star the “Highest Viewing Deck on a Cruise Ship".
The North Star is a one-of-a-kind and intimate experience that takes guests on an exhilarating journey high above the sea. This glass observation capsule gently rises more than 300 feet in the air and rotates upwards and over the sides of the ship to provide the most breathtaking, 360-degree views imaginable.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean Australia will now include gratuities in the cruise fare.
- Royal Caribbean released a variety of new discounts for the month of December.
- A photo tour of a balcony stateroom on Harmony of the Seas.
- Is a Royal Caribbean drink package right for you?
- We spotted a new specialty coffee card option guests can prepurchase.
- A guide to breakfast options on Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt offers advice for someone new to Royal Caribbean and wanting to try their first cruise.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean wrote about its dedication to offering cruises to guests with special needs.
Cruise & Ferry interviewed the people that created the Ultimate Abyss slide on Harmony of the Seas.
Travelzoo takes a look at Harmony of the Seas.