Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: March 12, 2017
Happy Daylight Savings Time! No one enjoys losing an hour of sleep, so we will make you feel better with a round-up of all of this week's Royal Caribbean news.
The big, big, big news of this week was Royal Caribbean's announcement of its newest cruise ship, Symphony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean revealed the name of its fourth Oasis Class ship, along with the nearly big news that Symphony of the Seas and Allure of the Seas will homeport at the brand new Terminal A in PortMiami.
Royal Caribbean also put its 2018-2019 Symphony of the Seas sailings on sale to the public, adding to another very busy week of Symphony of the Seas news.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean announced a large expansion at CocoCay.
- Royal Caribbean broke ground on its new PortMiami cruise terminal.
- Five things to be excited about that will be different on Symphony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean celebrated a sustainable shore excursion milestone.
- Bolidt will provide glow-in-the-dark lighting for Harmony of the Seas and Symphony of the Seas.
- A look at the Barefoot Beach cabanas in Labadee.
- Royal Caribbean signed a new deal with Singapore Tourism Board to grow the fly-cruise market.
- Our photo tour of a Family Panoramic Stateroom on Freedom of the Seas.
- Chops Grille is now open on Adventure of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt asked packing expert, Sheri, to share some of her strategies for leaner packing before a cruise. Overpacking is a common pitfall for cruisers, new and old, so this episode aims to help everyone bring less in their suitcases.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Eat Sleep Cruise has 10 tips for using your smartphone on a cruise ship.
Royal Caribbean featured a foodie blogger's favorite way to travel.
Cruise Hive has top 3 Royal Caribbean ships for shore excursions.