Port Liberty parking

Cez

Instead of paying 1000 CAD for flight to Miami we've decided to pay a bit more for cruise on Anthem and drive to Port Liberty.

Any suggestion on parking near the port ? Cruise port parking is $20/day but quick google search shows few cheaper options near Bayonee. Does anyone has any experience with off port parking and their shuttle services ?

41 minutes ago, Cez said:

Instead of paying 1000 CAD for flight to Miami we've decided to pay a bit more for cruise on Anthem and drive to Port Liberty.

Any suggestion on parking near the port ? Cruise port parking is $20/day but quick google search shows few cheaper options near Bayonee. Does anyone has any experience with off port parking and their shuttle services ?

Stay with the port parking @ $20. It is safe in the parking garage. Just a few steps you are at cruise check-in line. We arrived at the port around 10:15 am then dropped off our luggage, short drive to the port parking garage then walked a few minutes to the security line to check our carry on bags. Checked in with RC. We were onboard Anthem OTS around 11 am and sipping our first drink. 

15 hours ago, PamCurtisDavey said:

Are there any safe snooze and cruise hotels like we have in Baltimore?  I’m also driving up but am relying on my MEI agent for hotel booking. 

Any of the Newark Airport hotels (airport, not the city of Newark) are quite good. There's a Mariott in Newark Airport that is quite good.

15 hours ago, PamCurtisDavey said:

Are there any safe snooze and cruise hotels like we have in Baltimore?  I’m also driving up but am relying on my MEI agent for hotel booking. 

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

Any of the Newark Airport hotels (airport, not the city of Newark) are quite good. There's a Mariott in Newark Airport that is quite good.

Embassy Suites in Elizabeth, NJ is also very good.  There's quite a few of us staying there already for the Anthem GC.

9 minutes ago, lincoln81 said:

What rate did you get for the embassy? Are you leaving vehicle there while you are cruising ?

We are cruising january 18 on anthems coming from canada trying to get best bang for buck

We have never parked there.  But I know that many do.  They have a Park and Cruise rate if you go to their website.  We have gotten rates in the range of $160-$170/night when we have stayed there.  You mentioned that you are from Canada?  Do you collect Airmiles?  We have also redeemed our Airmiles to stay there.

On 11/28/2018 at 1:40 PM, Susie said:

Stay with the port parking @ $20. It is safe in the parking garage. Just a few steps you are at cruise check-in line. We arrived at the port around 10:15 am then dropped off our luggage, short drive to the port parking garage then walked a few minutes to the security line to check our carry on bags. Checked in with RC. We were onboard Anthem OTS around 11 am and sipping our first drink. 

Is that $20 a day?    So $160 for a 7 night cruise?

On 12/3/2018 at 7:39 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We have never parked there.  But I know that many do.  They have a Park and Cruise rate if you go to their website.  We have gotten rates in the range of $160-$170/night when we have stayed there.  You mentioned that you are from Canada?  Do you collect Airmiles?  We have also redeemed our Airmiles to stay there.

I received the same rate.