Star Wars books

sagemode67

You might want to look into getting a Kindle or other similar e-reader. Everyone in my group had one for our cruise and it worked out incredibly well because they are so portable and you can even borrow e-books from your library on them for free. You can use an ipad or a phone to read on, but I've noticed that it seems to drain the battery at the same rate as if you were streaming video on it and also has that annoying glare when it's sunny. 

I used to be the sort of person that traveled with 5 or 6 books and would probably finish at least 3 of them on vacation. E-readers have made a massive difference on not only how I pack, but how much I spend on books. I am more willing to try a new author as I tend to spend less on the book, and if I really like it I can buy it in a very nice hardback edition to keep with my collection (best of both worlds save money and still support the paper book industry). While I'm new to cruising, I'm not new to travel, even if  you love the feel of turning the pages of a good book like me, you will appreciate the flexibility that having an electronic option can provide.