Is cyber Monday same a Black Friday?

Jill

I don't think that the Cyber Monday sale will be significantly different but that is just a guess.   If you see something that you want, purchase it now, if it is lower then you can cancel and rebook it.  I wouldn't wait as it is easy to cancel and rebook.

Also if booking a new cruise fare, then you can reprice your cruise if there is a sale and if the new sale price is actually lower.

What @melski94 said - I ran the cruise booked yesterday through since they now have the “Cyber Monday” splash up and it is the same price. I am somehow going to try to be more vigilant in checking (trying now to see if I can bookmark and that be useful, although I assume most is on the fly...). I will never get to the level of @Lovetocruise2002 , but I can improve ??‍♀️

Lynn

2 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

I will never get to the level of @Lovetocruise2002 , but I can improve ??‍♀️<span><span>

You mean "Type A, obsessive, build price checking into your daily morning routine" me?  This is not a good level.  I have a major problem. ??

17 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

You mean "Type A, obsessive, build price checking into your daily morning routine" me?  This is not a good level.  I have a major problem. ??

I was aiming for slightly under that ??‍♀️ , but (a) my Scorpio Mother was on top of everything so I find it a nice trait and (b) if you knew what I do for a living you would truly fall over in fits of laughter ? I cannot find the time to obsess, but maybe I could managed to make you into an app?! ??

Lynn

11 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

I was aiming for slightly under that ??‍♀️ , but (a) my Scorpio Mother was on top of everything so I find it a nice trait and (b) if you knew what I do for a living you would truly fall over in fits of laughter ? I cannot find the time to obsess, but maybe I could managed to make you into an app?! ??

Lynn

Haha!  Guilty!  Scorpio here too!

And if you can make me into an app, I'll be the first to buy!  You know how much time I could save that way?!?

4 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Maybe you need to use the "I Dream of Jeanie" move. ? 

Good point! But let’s hope that no one sees me doing all this nose wiggling and headed bobbing with my closed eyes (particularly if I have on a chiffon crop top and a pointy hat) since I am quite sure that I wiil never get released if I am ever locked in (it also would not be good for my career status ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

Lynn

Western Caribbean Holiday (Grand Cayman and Cozumel) and Bahamas in March (Nassau and CocoCay) - I got better price on a couple refreshment packages ($15 and $17). At one point the Bahamas and Bermuda (July) were showing $15 refreshment packages but were $17 in cart. Eventually reverted back to $17 everywhere. Excursions I got the same or better prices back in July and August...

Lots of companies seem to play the Black Friday and Cyber Monday game knowing we usually won’t realize we are being had some, or most, of the time. Like today, I happened to surf over to the Macy’s site and saw that I dress that I got for a great price of $75 for Veteran’s Day was at the astoundingly low price of my $110 today for Cyber Monday ?  Reminds me of when department stores make a big deal of a sale being the “lowest prices of the season” - really, hmmm... a week into Spring, no doubt ????

Lynn