Linking C&A to account

cmdrfrag

Hey guys, I'm a little stuck at the moment.
When the C&A page all changed and you had to create new accounts I only did this for myself, this brought over my C&A number and all was good.

I'm now trying to do this for my wife, was able to create the new account ok but when we attempt to add in the C&A number it comes up as 'We were unable to locate this member number, so please try again.'

I've check our documentation from previous cruises and the number is correct, has anyone else had an issue like this? If so how did you get around it?
Cheers in Advance

hmmmmm that's annoying. not sure if this is possible but remove the number and save it - log out and then log back in a re add the number. that may work as I was told to do that before.

another option as I had the same problem I went to the loyalty ambassador on the ship, only handy if you have a cruise in the near future but it is another option.

Thanks man, I had tried that but had no joy.

..........I've just worked out the issue. So the Wifes account was made before we where married so under her maiden name, we created her new account under her married name and that seemed to be where the issue was. On a whim I updated her surname back to her maiden name and tried to add the C&A number again, no issues.

Bad error text, number wasn't at fault at all

Thanks @J_Keeble, ones to keep in my back pocket if I run in to issues again

On 11/20/2018 at 3:26 AM, cmdrfrag said:

've check our documentation from previous cruises and the number is correct, has anyone else had an issue like this? If so how did you get around it?
Cheers in Advance

I had the same issue with hubby.  Call C&A, they were very helpful and were able to find his number and add it.  Again, they were very helpful, I hope you get the same guy I did! LOL