Anyone sailed on both Symphony and Harmony?

xps15z

Curious if anyone here has sailed on both of RCL largest ships? Which one did you like better and why? I've only been on Oasis, and there's a $600 difference between Symphony and Harmony for 2019. I know they're pretty similar, boardwalk slightly revamp with sports bar + larger candy store? Decor I'm assuming is slightly different. Not sure if Central Park is 100% indentical outside of different looking bushes/flowers. Main show is obviously going to be different. I'm not sure which one I should choose. Smart choice finanically is save the $600, but you know newer things pull you in. Both go to the same islands. So wondering what the cruise experts thoughts are between sailing on both ships.

5 minutes ago, melski94 said:

Is the $600 difference per person for the same category? 

Interior on Harmony, oceanview Symphony. Though honestly we are never in our rooms. We had balcony last go around and only used it when we were near the port. The big difference this go around is we'll have our newest addition who will be 1.5 by the time we sail. Our oldest will be in a different room with my mom. So my fear is size of room if they have to bring in bassinet.