My Wife is Hooked

stevendom57

My DW and I just completed our first cruise, Mariner OTS from Nov 12 - 16. We had a blast. 

The only bad part about the cruise is that I was not even home yet, sitting in the DFW airport emailing MEI to get booked on our next cruise. 

Is there any cure for this madness?

BTW, I hope to see y'all in Galveston on May 5 for the Liberty OTS cruise. 

Steven

Friends are telling me I need to start CA. I told them it (Cocaine Anonymous) already exists to which they tell me I need to start Cruisers Anonymous. The first step: "We admitted we were powerless over cruising and that our lives have become unmanageable". Yep, describes me perfectly..... I tell them could be worse, could be cocaine....

Sweety, Mariner was fabulous. 

I really wasn't sure that I would like cruising because I wasn't sure I could be disconnected from the rest of the world for that long. I was wrong. As a backup I bought the Voom package when it was on sale but I was on it for maybe 15 minutes a day, just to check email.

We liked most of the shows and the food was good. The service was excellent. My wife is gluten intolerant and our waiter and the head waiter went out of their way to accommodate her. They even made sure that there were GF hamburger buns on Cococay so she could have a burger.

Very relaxing and entertaining at the same time.

Steven

10 minutes ago, KJ1231 said:

The first step: "We admitted we were powerless over cruising and that our lives have become unmanageable".

My Wife would be in 100% agreement with this statement.

Currently I'm waiting for the remainder of 2020 itineraries to come out so I can book another cruise.