Serenade of the Seas - 11-Night Southern Caribbean - November 19-30, 2018

PG Cruiser

Pictionary Telephone at Schooner BarE6E81BAA-92C8-49DF-98B2-55F1B3CC9B74.thumb.jpeg.b17c246ad5932c8e259cb62033250a08.jpeg1CEB5C42-3F2E-44EF-8B10-E2905769C61A.thumb.jpeg.d19caa03eb07d1fb83551d721e4d5808.jpeg

This relay game involves alternately drawing and describing a word/phrase down the line. I was 4th in line and I got it—“Silence of the Lambs”.

But you know how these games go... the lambs were mistaken as horses and our final team answer was “Race Track, Pick a Winner”

This day turned out to be “Contests Day” for me. Here is a recap of how I did:

Disney Trivia - 10/15

General Information Trivia - 6/15

Theme Music Trivia - 6/15

Telephone Pictionary - 2nd Place (Two Team Contest)

Bottom Line: I did not win any contest, but I had tons of fun. (Which is what counts, right?)

The “Wash and Fold Laundry Special” for $34.99 came out today. My room steward said it’s offered from Day 3-9 on this cruise. I don’t see any fine print about additional fees or gratuities.80CFFBA2-751B-4111-8A7B-E79811B94AC0.thumb.jpeg.58e5e409d9ea6c53c5cc2f33e4411ee4.jpeg

I placed it next to a medium sized shirt for reference. 

13 hours ago, RatedPG said:

Hope you have a great day in Ponce!

I’m here with my rum group, and since the Don Q rum distillery is closed for the weekend to give the workers some time off, they graciously flew in someone from their European operations to give us a seminar and some tastings.  It’s great that a big company would do that for a small tour group.

Being the holiday, Ponce was dead, but we managed to see the sights and have a good time nonetheless.

Tomorrow we dock in St. Kitts and take a ferry to Nevis for another tour of a spiced rum place run by a friend of many of us.

I’m loving the ship and crew.  Literally my only complaint is that the Diamond Lounge is way too small for the number of people on this particular cruise.  Other than that, this is a great cruise and great crew. Hope your vacation is going as good as mine!