Computer access on Mariner?

RRoman7

We are sailing on the Mariner on Monday.  My husband is thinking that he won't bring his laptop but wants to know if there is a place he could use a computer if he needs to log in for work to a web-based email system.  We both have  a VOOM package so assume we could use that and not have to pay extra.  Sorry if this is a stupid question. 

8 hours ago, RRoman7 said:

My husband is thinking that he won't bring his laptop but wants to know if there is a place he could use a computer if he needs to log in for work to a web-based email system.  We both have  a VOOM package so assume we could use that and not have to pay extra. 

If I’m reading correctly both  of you have purchased voom, so why would your husband not bring his laptop? Since both of you already purchased voom so the two of you can go on the internet using the devices that you bring onboard with you. If your husband isn’t going to bring his laptop and is thinking of using one of the few computers in the library why you you purchase voom for 2 devices. Buy purchasing the voom internet package you have paid extra toward your cruise.

There is no additional charge to use the onboard computers.  They will display the Voom login page where you enter the access code provided when Voom is pre-purchased.  His phone will be logged off while he is using Voom on the ship computer.  The access code only allows for one device at a time and the ship's computer is counted as one device.