Waiting for Black Friday sales

chicagokris

My cruise is in April, 2019.  I have been watching drink packages and shore excursions.   After seeing numerous posts about buying a drink package at a good rate, then possibly canceling and buying again at a better rate, I booked the drink package at BOGO 1/2 off.  The cost still was over $800 which I dont mind paying because I will use it.   So I am still watching the price and I see the purchased one on my cruise planner.   IF the price goes down, how difficult is it to rebook and how do you go about it?   I dont find the website very friendly and am afraid that I will  miss out on a better deal because I will not be able to book the new price.   IF I see a better price, do I just cancel the purchased one and rebook immediately?  Will the website allow me to do that?   THANKS!

It’s super easy, just go to “order history” and you cancel any purchases there. Then you immediately re-purchase at the lower price. If you used on board credit for the purchase you’re canceling it immediately shows it back in the planner and you can again use it for the new purchase.  

Agree with yzfmik.  It's super easy.  Just go into the cruise planner and you can see all of the stuff you've already purchased and you can cancel them.  Then re-purchase.

The only complaint I've ever heard is that the cancellation/refund takes a few days to hit your credit card so there is a a couple day period where you've paid for 2 but haven't gotten the refund yet.