Experience with Island Marketing anyone?

Brobbins246

Has anyone used the 3rd party shore excursion company called Island Marketing, and if so, how did it go?  Their web site URL's are always {town name}cruiseexcursions.com, but it appears their business name is Island Marketing. 

I'm looking at excursions offered by them in Roatan, Nassau and Costa Maya and they look pretty reputable from what I've seen on reviews.  Their website states that they've never stranded someone on the island by not getting them back to the ship on time, but if that ever happened, they would cover expenses for lodging, transportation, etc. to deal with that situation because the reputation of their business would be on the line.  (Wonder how iron clad that is.) :-)   They seem to offer really nice excursions for reasonable rates, more than the RC cruise planner options or other 3rd party sites I've checked out.  But nothing like putting all my eggs in one basket, so I'm looking for input from you all as well.  thank you!!