How to get to Fort Lauderdale Port

Chrispy560

Welcome to the message boards!

Where are you coming from?  If it is the FLL airport I use Uber/Lyft to get to the port.  They are very close and the ride costs between $11-$15.  Taxi is closer to $20.  

When you enter the port area have your ID's and cruise papers handy.  They'll want to see them at the security check point.  

EDIT - Port Everglades has an app that will display terminal information.  On Dec. 2 Adventure is currently projected to use terminal 29.  You'll want to use that in Uber/Lyft to reach the proper terminal.

13 hours ago, Chrispy560 said:

Thank you for the info! We’re staying at a hotel fairly close to the port (north of the airport) the night before, so we’ll be coming from there. I’ll get the Port Everglades app you mention, that terminal info is great. Thanks again!

Uber is the best way to get around here in Fort Lauderdale. It’s fairly inexpensive as well. Enjoy 

19 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Uber is the best way to get around here in Fort Lauderdale. It’s fairly inexpensive as well. Enjoy 

I am sold on Uber and Lyft traveling in any city that we have visited.  Those services are the  only way to get around in an unfamiliar city.  Finding your destination and then finding adequate parking really cuts down on the fun!

On 11/14/2018 at 6:22 AM, Chrispy560 said:

Thank you for the info! We’re staying at a hotel fairly close to the port (north of the airport) the night before, so we’ll be coming from there. I’ll get the Port Everglades app you mention, that terminal info is great. Thanks again!

A lot of the hotels near the port provide transportation to the pier..  Check with your hotel!