R Bar non-alcoholic options?

spiralqueen

Apologies if there have been past posts about this, but I guess "R Bar" is too short for the search engine to process correctly so I can't go hunting for past info. 

I've read in various places that R Bar is a great place to go for more interesting drinks and that the bartenders are more like mixologists. I assume this ability to create interesting drinks would extend to mocktails as well? Can anyone share their past experiences with asking for this at R Bar and maybe also share your favorite virgins drinks that you have had there? 

Thanks in advance! 

R-Bar and Champagne bar are the same bar, just depends on if the ship has been re-done or not, the bar tenders seem to be a better bar tender than say the pool bar, Champagne bar is not just for Champagne either. They are very popular bars on the prescriptive ships.

I have had a lot of different drinks made "virgin" typically whatever the drink of the day is. I can't say one is my favorite over any other, there were all very good.

Of course any drink on the deck of a cruise ship sailing in the Caribbean is my favorite drink...

18 hours ago, tiny260 said:

R-Bar and Champagne bar are the same bar, just depends on if the ship has been re-done or not, the bar tenders seem to be a better bar tender than say the pool bar, Champagne bar is not just for Champagne either. They are very popular bars on the prescriptive ships.

I have had a lot of different drinks made "virgin" typically whatever the drink of the day is. I can't say one is my favorite over any other, there were all very good.

Of course any drink on the deck of a cruise ship sailing in the Caribbean is my favorite drink...

The only problem with the R Bar/champagne bar is that they do not have a blender so can’t make blender drinks.  It’s a great location though !

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to update this with my experience with R Bar on Enchantment. I admit I probably went in there with unrealistic expectations about the skill of the bartenders, but it left a really bad taste in my mouth when I asked for something “interesting and fruity without alcohol” and they handed me literal fruit punch. Like, kool aid type fruit punch. So my advice to people wanting to try R Bar is to order an actual drink and not just ask them to make you something interesting.