Serenade secrets?

bcarney

22 minutes ago, bcarney said:

Killing the hours until I sail on Serenade on Monday...  Was wondering if those that have sailed on her in the past have any secret "must do or see" things on the ship that aren't really popularized?  Thanks for any intel you can give me.

Bill

Bill,

Been on the Serenade twice. Seats around the Centrum on deck 5 are few and tight. Practically no walking room behind the last row and the stools at the bar. Best place to sit is the next floor up (deck 6) next to the glass barrier. Go early if there is something of interest to you. There is a nice outdoor movie screen on deck 10 at one end of the pool. Movies at night are nice and the Pool Bar is right there also. Bon Voyage, enjoy yourself and the warmer weather. Who knows, by the time you get home you may have snow! :3_grin:

1 hour ago, Larry Muster said:

Book the thermal spa it is well worth it!   Also, I know that the Schooner bar is the same on most ships, but it’s really something special on the Serenade. 

Thermal Spa is great for couples, but other than the heated stone beds, each gender's locker room has a steam room and sauna for free.  So if you can survive without you mate of the opposite sex for 1/2 hour the included no-charge sauna and steam rooms in each locker room are included.  

Not exactly secrets.... the outdoor seating for the Windjammer is my 'go to' seating area and the movie theater is a nice on sea days.  

I'm writing this from Serenade so if you have any questions, just ask...