Ovation of the Seas drink prices

Mic

Hi Cruisers,

My partner and I are going on the Ovation of the Seas in Feb 2019 departing from Sydney Australia.

Are the drink menu prices the same across the board or when the ship is in Austalia does the pricing adjust based on currency conversion etc?

If anyone has a link to the Ovation Drink menu that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance 

Mic 

If I'm not mistaken, onboard prices are $USD and follow the fleet 'standard' (as much of a standard as there is).

Sample drink menu 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1022

If that link doesn't work it's in the first post of this thread:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/4666-royal-caribbean-cocktails/&tab=comments#comment-44856

• 3 weeks later...

I think Royal Caribbean are deferentially adjusting the prices according to the currency conversion.

I took ever-ones advise and added the drinks package to my cart at their price of AUD$85 per day and was happy to see the price reduced to AUD$73 per day last week. So I cancelled my original package and then added it again at the new price of $73. Then 3 days later the price went up, this time to AUD$77 per day and my cheaper package that was in my cart was cancelled automatically. How is that fair if I am being proactive and organised?

Just now, L ee said:

I think Royal Caribbean are deferentially adjusting the prices according to the currency conversion.

I took ever-ones advise and added the drinks package to my cart at their price of AUD$85 per day and was happy to see the price reduced to AUD$73 per day last week. So I cancelled my original package and then added it again at the new price of $73. Then 3 days later the price went up, this time to AUD$77 per day and my cheaper package that was in my cart was cancelled automatically. How is that fair if I am being proactive and organised?

When I saw it is cheaper than what I already purchased I just buy it right away. Putting it in your cart doesn't mean you will get a deal. Just purchase a better price then cancel the old one that is how I roll.