Thanksgiving Sailings

tonyfsu21

To those sailing on the Thanksgiving Holiday, which dining venue will you be eating Thanksgiving dinner? I am still undecided (we don’t do windjammer or MDR). I have speciality dining booked every night on Symphony with the exception of the Holiday because my whole extended family wants to eat together as a group. Since we waited this long I’m certain the decision will be easy since everything is most likely booked. 

10 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

To those sailing on the Thanksgiving Holiday, which dining venue will you be eating Thanksgiving dinner? I am still undecided (we don’t do windjammer or MDR). I have speciality dining booked every night on Symphony with the exception of the Holiday because my whole extended family wants to eat together as a group. Since we waited this long I’m certain the decision will be easy since everything is most likely booked. 

We usually just eat in the MDR for Thanksgiving.

On our upcoming Serenade cruise, Giovanni's Table was booked up for Thanksgiving over a month ago.

We will probably eat in the MDR on Thanksgiving (NAV).  Since there were no dining packages available I bought 2 Chops meals when they were 20% off but they would not let me book either one for Thanksgiving night which leads me to believe that they will be charging an up charge for Thanksgiving night. I refuse to pay it so it looks like the MDR it will be. We sailed last Thanksgiving and the MDR meal was just fine.

same scenario for Christmas and NYE on Grandeur.