Maximizing Cruise Planner Promotions

I am traveling with my girlfriend on two cruises next year.  I am getting the Deluxe Package is which means she is getting it too.  I also want the one device Voom package.  I assumed the Voom+Deluxe is the cheapest for me but it made me get that package for both of us which means I think we have Voom for TWO devices (overkill).

I’ve seen various promotions including (I think) buy one deluxe and get one half off.

Given that I want to end up with one device and two Deluxe, how should I handle and what type of promotion should I be on the lookout for?

Larry Muster

If you want one Deluxe plus Voom and one Deluxe only you'll need to call.

Promotion wise, look at cost per a day. The % off and BOGO half is all based the price onboard. The going onboard rate for 2018 has been $63 and for 2019 $69 for Deluxe only.

Figure Cruise Planner prices of $47 (2018) and $51 (2019) some what the best price. Add $10 for the Voom package.

Pricing given would be the per day rate with out the gratuity/service charge. 

If I'm understanding you correctly, you need/want the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom access for both of you?

I'd price out the Deluxe package and a 2 device Voom package versus the Voom/Deluxe package combo x2. Depending on the promotion being run, one of those may save you a couple dollars.