2020 Dates...

jce2

Okay, a few long-shot questions (as in i doubt ayone can truly answer).  They are saying "Week of November 5th" for Alaska 2020 release.....Form past experince should we expect the release will truly be on the 5th...or later in the week?  What time of day do they normally release?   Finally, I have been able to track the Radience cruises all the way to their sailing back to Hawaii in April of 2020 but alas they arrive on a day of the week that is different from this year.  so from there it is impossible for me to extrapolate when the north vs south bound Alaska trips will occur.  I know booking wont open until next week but any chance we might know the dates earlier?

The tale:

They are saying "Week of November 5th" for Alaska 2020 release.....Form past experince should we expect the release will truly be on the 5th...or later in the week? 

---- Can be released on any day of that week.

What time of day do they normally release?   

---- Usually released first thing in the morning BUT I have seen it released different times during the date they decide to release it on. See answer above!

Finally, I have been able to track the Radience cruises all the way to their sailing back to Hawaii in April of 2020 but alas they arrive on a day of the week that is different from this year.  so from there it is impossible for me to extrapolate when the north vs south bound Alaska trips will occur.  I know booking wont open until next week but any chance we might know the dates earlier?

---- Usually around same time given a day before or after or a week before or after UNLESS they do away with the itinerary if it's not popular.

This was easier than the trick questions in school!! ?️‍♀️