Beer!

mworkman

Just now, RCVoyager said:

If you love beer, you must check out 'The Beer Song' by Gaelic Storm.

only 2 on list i drink ( strongbow & stella) very few places have what i drink, even in the uk only 1 shop has my favourite and its over 400 miles away ? 

Man, that is one disappointing list.  

Makes me so thankful that I have the deluxe package and will drink nothing but likker drinks next week.  

I'm thinking of making my first drink a Kraken Colada; I know it will be my wife's!

Oh...and Joe - 7.9% is just a tease!  

14 hours ago, Floski said:

Man, that is one disappointing list.  

Makes me so thankful that I have the deluxe package and will drink nothing but likker drinks next week.  

I'm thinking of making my first drink a Kraken Colada; I know it will be my wife's!

Absolutely agree! If you get a chance, try some Alaskan Amber.

Told my wife, when we do our Alaskan cruise i absolutely MUST walk into the Alaska Beer Company (Juneau) and order an Alaskan Smoked Porter.  I consider myself a bit of a beer connoisseur and despite drinking many of Germany and Great Britain's finest, consider the Alaskan Smoked Porter to be exceptional.  Really hoping to try it on tap while in Alaska.

16 hours ago, Floski said:

Oh, I know. My regular standards are Belgian tripels and (when Weyerbacher has it in stock) quadrupels, which average 9.5% - 11.0% ABV. Also love some of the craft porters I can get around here, like Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Porter or Troëgs' "Troëgenator", that also get up around 9 or 9.5%.

23 hours ago, jce2 said:

Told my wife, when we do our Alaskan cruise i absolutely MUST walk into the Alaska Beer Company (Juneau) and order an Alaskan Smoked Porter.  I consider myself a bit of a beer connoisseur and despite drinking many of Germany and Great Britain's finest, consider the Alaskan Smoked Porter to be exceptional.  Really hoping to try it on tap while in Alaska.

If you get to Anchorage, there is a tour called The Big Swig. You get to tour several craft breweries and drink lots of beer! This is privately owned. The guy has one other employee, so you go in a van with 10 people. We loved the Alaskan Amber, so I didn't try any of the Smoked Porter.