Formal nights on an 11 night

bcarney

13 minutes ago, bcarney said:

Can someone tell me what nights are formal nights on an 11 night cruise? Thanks.

They are usually on cruise days so there's no conflict with folks getting off the ship in ports, excursions, etc. And definitely not your last evening on the ship (day 11 in your case). At least, that's been my experience. :27_sunglasses:

1 minute ago, RatedPG said:

You don't like formal nights, cruisemate?

I liked them better when I didn't have to pay an additional $50 to haul an extra piece of luggage down with me...

I'm kind of in the middle of the argument - I wouldn't mind if Formal Nights went away, but I also don't want to see things devolve into people wearing shorts and flip-flops to the MDR. Khakis and a polo or collared shirt are OK with me.  

3 minutes ago, bcarney said:

I liked them better when I didn't have to pay an additional $50 to haul an extra piece of luggage down with me...

I'm kind of in the middle of the argument - I wouldn't mind if Formal Nights went away, but I also don't want to see things devolve into people wearing shorts and flip-flops to the MDR. Khakis and a polo or collared shirt are OK with me.  

Same here.  I don't go "formal-formal" on formal nights, but I don't go to the MDR like I'm going to a beach/pool/park party