If you are a C&A Diamond member, would you buy the Deluxe drink package???

Susie

If you are a C&A Diamond member, would you buy the Deluxe drink package???  Just curious !! and might help my decision. I purchased the refreshment packages for both me and my hubby. We love the morning fresh squeezed OJ.  I am not a drinker and think the Complimentary diamond drinks would be fine for me but my husband like to drink on his vacation, he might drink 1-2 beers on the cruise during the day and might be one late night drink. I also might need a Voom Intenet a package for my business. I can buy a voom with a deluxe package for him but I just cannot make my decision. 

Just now, jticarruthers said:

Based on the drinking pattern you are describing (less than the Diamond status piece) no the drink package really doesn't make sense, especially since you will most likely have to buy it for both of you.

No, I only need to buy for my husband. If I call RCI, they will let me buy just the deluxe for my husband but I still need to buy my refreshment package. I intend to keep my refreshment package anyway. Thank you for your opinion. ? 

If you have to buy it for both of you then no.  If you could buy it for 1 and keep the refreshment for the other then maybe.  If you could get the deluxe and voom for about $53 then that would make sense for you (you would basically pay $42 deluxe and $11 voom which would be a decent deal).  Otherwise just pay as you go, possibly look for a drink card and use the diamond happy hour.  

If you need Voom for business, could you buy it on its own and charge your company for it?  

Just now, melski94 said:

If you have to buy it for both of you then no.  If you could buy it for 1 and keep the refreshment for the other then maybe.  If you could get the deluxe and voom for about $53 then that would make sense for you (you would basically pay $42 deluxe and $11 voom which would be a decent deal).  Otherwise just pay as you go, possibly look for a drink card and use the diamond happy hour.  

If you need Voom for business, could you buy it on its own and charge your company for it?  

On my cruise planner list $56 for voom+Deluxe package. Voom Surf+steam is $15.99.  We already paid $18 for a refreshment package. A drink card will be great for my hubby. Hopefully, Anthem offers drink card early. Thank you for your opinion ?