For Your Eyes Only?? Oh my!!!

41 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Wow...no comeback from rjac ? now i feel as if i have failed in my humor ? or he took offense to it.

Oh, no offense taken. I am just now recovering from a wickedly persistent  laugh attack from your "After digging out my hard drive I had this sent too" post above. Please post a warning or a spoiler alert before you post any more of your humor. :3_grin:

Just now, WHStoneman said:

This is some VERY OLD news.....    during a three-day Caribbean cruise in October 2017 that departed from Mobile, Ala.

This happened again...check the dates below and the article.  I do remember that time as well.  seems like this is becoming a common occurrence on Carnival.

Author: Cydney Henderson, USA TODAY
Published: 10:02 PM EDT October 28, 2018
Updated: 2:12 PM EDT October 29, 2018

8 minutes ago, mworkman said:
This happened again...check the dates below and the article.  I do remember that time as well.  seems like this is becoming a common occurrence on Carnival.

Author: Cydney Henderson, USA TODAY
Published: 10:02 PM EDT October 28, 2018
Updated: 2:12 PM EDT October 29, 2018

I guess he skimmed through the article?? Reading is fundamental!!

3 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

I guess he skimmed through the article?? Reading is fundamental!!

I think both mworkman and you were the ones that actually skimmed the article.  He quoted from it.  This article from 2018 is talking about an incident from 2017.  Please read it again, more carefully.  As you said, reading is fundamental!

11 minutes ago, karl_nj said:

I think both mworkman and you were the ones that actually skimmed the article.  He quoted from it.  This article from 2018 is talking about an incident from 2017.  Please read it again, more carefully.  As you said, reading is fundamental!

? Fundamental reading isn't in my dictionary...?..... I'm a master at skimming....Sorry WHStoneman you were correct! I was wrong...that will teach me...open mouth wide and insert foot! ?

Just now, princevaliantus said:

Ummmmm...where?

Florida couple is recalling a distressing experience on a Carnival Cruise after finding a hidden camera pointing at their bed. 

In an interview set to air Monday, Chris and Dana White told Inside Edition that they discovered a recording device hidden among TV wires in their stateroom last October on the Carnival Fantasy, a three-day Caribbean cruise departing from Mobile, Alabama.

Just now, mworkman said:

Florida couple is recalling a distressing experience on a Carnival Cruise after finding a hidden camera pointing at their bed. 

In an interview set to air Monday, Chris and Dana White told Inside Edition that they discovered a recording device hidden among TV wires in their stateroom last October on the Carnival Fantasy, a three-day Caribbean cruise departing from Mobile, Alabama.

Wow! A year later to report it? The news must be bored!!! Get glasses Alice!!

d9cbaac7804c1bb8eaab5b8321dcaf1b.jpg

8 minutes ago, mworkman said:

? Fundamental reading isn't in my dictionary...?..... I'm a master at skimming....Sorry WHStoneman you were correct! I was wrong...that will teach me...open mouth wide and insert foot! ?

Easy mistake to make!  One would assume that an article from 2018 was about a recent event!  

My guess is that whatever settlement that the lawyers wanted wasn't making progress, so they told their clients to go on TV to try to pressure Carnival Corp.

In any case, I do feel bad for the people effected.  It sounds like it wasn't handled very well by the cruise line.

But I do think that all the cruise lines try to sweep this stuff under the rug.  My mother-in-law had her iPad stolen from her walker on Anthem of the Seas in the main dining room.  Royal basically told her it was her fault.